Thursday, December 3, 2009

Enough


Please ...
Please do not make me feel like this
Please do not make me always feel like this
Please do not make me feel like this forever

I'm afraid
I'm just scared

I do not want this fear
I do not want this fear that always haunt my days
I do not want this fear that always disturb my sleep
I do not want this fear that always tormenting my mind
I do not want this fear that always tormented me

Enough
Enough already
I want everything that I was stopped up here
I want this fear to stop until here
I want this fear to go away
I want this fear may be lost because of you

For you
I will try to eliminate this fear because of you
I'll stick with my power for you
Because of you I can stand up to this moment, this hour, and today

-na yg berharap ketakutan ini cukup untuk dihentikan-
@ home 3 Desember 2009, 08:56

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sobat berikanlah sepenggal katamu pada postingan sampah ini ^__^